Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 10 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 200+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
About the team
Quality has become a key topic as Smart is committed to maintaining a premium marketplace, a recognized quality marketplace both for buyers and sellers. The mission of the Marketplace Quality team is to ensure that each of Smart’s customers and partners can participate in our marketplace in a secure way. Specifically, this implies:
The Marketplace Quality team is working with external vendors on both inventory quality and ad quality to ensure optimal and timely detection of low quality participants in our marketplace.
Key day-to-day responsibilities
· Apply Quality Team processes to ensure quality issues are detected fast and systematically
· Monitor the Quality KPIs on a daily/weekly basis to ensure no major quality issue is left unnoticed for multiple days, initiate contact and take corrective actions accordingly:
· Leverage internal data/reporting tools to define corrective actions and measurable results once a quality issue is identified
· Contact Quality vendors around identified issues, to ensure that Smart’s requirements are included in upcoming enhancements of their services to Smart
· Ensure proper adoption of quality processes and standards internally at Smart, and communicate proactively in internal channels/forums to enforce further our Quality culture
· You hold a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years prior work experience, or a Master’s degree and 1+ years prior work experience, in a business field (Economics, Finance, Management, Business Administration, Mathematics, etc.). Priori consulting experience a strong plus
· You have decent programming (HTML, SQL) and data visualization (Excel, Powerpoint) skills
· You believe work ethics is essential, and are passionate about fighting fraud
· You like analysing data, proposing & implementing solutions
· You have strong problem-solving skills, and can manage several projects in parallel
· You are keen to work in an international/multicultural environment. Experiences abroad and languages are a plus. English language is mandatory. Other languages are a plus
· You are able to communicate in a professional manner in complex situations and know how to adapt to the audience, be internal or external stakeholders
· We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team: http://bit.ly/2i6gHsS
· Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
· Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
· Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
· We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org