Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 10 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 200+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
**About the team** 🚀
Smart’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment that values performance and high-availability: our platform manages over 1 million bid requests per second and our dataset is about 3 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 2TB additional data per day).
Our innovation team based in Paris and Nantes is composed by 70 straightforward and energetic individuals working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
**Your mission** 👇
QA Engineers work closely with software engineers to ensure the continuous integration of our new features.
• Actively participate in agile meetings with product and DEV.
• Provide expertise in all aspects of Software Quality Assurance and automation projects (best practices).
• Design and develop automation tests with the collaboration of the DEV and QA.
• Maintain the existing test automation framework.
• Execute a variety of tests that ensure the highest quality delivery.
• Participate in the improvement of the quality: process, toolings and methods.
**About you** 💪
• You are about to graduate from a top engineering school or a Computer Science Master's program
• Passionate about QA. Previous QA experience is a big plus
• Working proficiency and communication skills in English
• You thrive in complex and fast-paced environment
Extra Awesome Skills :
• Prior experience with agile development methodologies
• Prior experience with automation testing tools like Selenium, Nightwatch, Testcafe, etc.
• Knowledge of tools such Bitbucket (GIT), Jira, Confluence, Teamcity, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience writing test cases
• Basic programming skills in any modern OO languages (JAVA, .NET, etc.)
• Tech oriented, resourceful and curious
Why you should apply...